Answer for Relocation and visitation

5 Apr

Generally when custody issues are involved, there will either be an agreement or a court order that spells everything out, including any limitations on travel. So the first place to look, is in your case documents.

It’s not uncommon for a family court to have a staff member who assists the public. You can also ask them to look up your case and explain any limitations to you, or refer you to no or low cost legal services available there.