Beyond Borders: The International Military-Commercial Pivot in the 21st Century
Join Airbus America, Boeing, Cadria Aerospace, Advanced Machining & Tooling, Ballard Spahr LLP, California Western School of Law, General Atomics, Foley & Ladner LLP, Morrison Foerster, Northrop Grumman Corp., Reference Technologies, San Diego Wind Tunnel, SciFly LLC, and Steele Insurance on Friday, March 11, 2016 at the 3rd Annual Air & Space Law Symposium hosted by the California Western School of Law, 350 Cedar Street, San Diego, California.
Speakers and panels will present:
• Getting Off the Ground: Adventures In Startup
• Unmanned Integration from the Ground Up
• From SFO to LEO: Passenger Rights in Space
• Intellectual Property in Air & Space
• Eliminating Bias: Equal Opportunity in Air & Space
• Inside Baseball: General Counsel Panel
In addition, special working lunch speakers will be Steven Taylor, General Counsel—FedEx Express, and Arthur Molins, General Counsel—Lufthansa Airlines.
For more information and to register for the event, please visit the Air Law Institute.