Guardianship of Minor Child

Legal Q&ACategory: Family Law - Divorce & CustodyGuardianship of Minor Child
Reader asked 3 years ago

How can a parent file for guardianship of a minor child when said parent has left the said child at the babysitter for 2 weeks and continues to do so in the state of Kansas?

1 Answers
Dave Alden answered 3 years ago

Hi Dana,
For information about Guardianship in Kansas, see

If you need assistance filling out the forms, the instructions tell you to hire an attorney. If you are a member of a legal plan, you can contact a Plan attorney. To join a legal plan where the benefits include legal document review and consultation with a licensed attorney, see